As part of the project, we will recruit students who will, as part of their internship, gather experience in the field of recruitment themselves. Their task will be to recruit employees for temporary foreign jobs and the investigation of competence drawbacks among students, and will encourage students to actively develop their career skills.
The project will allow full-time students on daily studies to have their work time adjusted to their classes, including in between classes. Meetings of the project teams will take place at the university or in designated classrooms. Students taking part in the programme will receive full support of the project and their internship supervisor, and will receive all necessary materials and equipment to aid them in their professional development.
BENEFITS OF TAKING PART IN THE PROJECT:
• Raising your qualifications and interpersonal skills as well as gathering experience in such fields as HR, and team work and research. You learn independence in pursuing and fulfilling tasks
• Benefiting from the OTTO experience in developing professional competence, which increases your chances on the job market
• Working with international businesses allows to create a professional network which enhances and facilitates professional development, and allows you to boost your foreign language skills
• Work in this project does not interfere with your university time and studying – the working hours are flexible and the work takes place at the university
• The content and form of the training and coaching sessions are adjusted to your needs
• A survey of drawbacks in students competence and action taken to fill it in increases your chances at the job market, and creates a new quality of services and education designed to respond to the needs and requirements of the professional environment
• The opportunity to take fully paid internships abroad or the possibility of signing a full time employment contract after the end of the programme
• A certificate and detailed reference letters at the end of the internship
a) participating in coaching and training sessions organized by the project,
b) performing the programme’s marketing strategy (with the aid of a Marketing Specialist intern),
c) cooperating with the Coordinator – accepting tasks and reporting results,
d) aiding in the process of organizing training and coaching sessions, fairs, and promotional events at the university (with the aid of a Marketing Specialist intern),
e) recruiting employees for jobs abroad,
f) examining the competence drawbacks among the recruited team members and analysing survey results,
g) compiling promotional materials at the university [leaflets and posters (with the aid of the Marketing Specialist intern)],
h) improving one’s own work results,
i) creating solutions regarding the competence drawbacks among students (team work),
j) substantive cooperation with Marketing, IT, HR, and Legal department experts.