As part of the Project will recruit students who, as part of their internship, will gain skills in marketing and PR. Their main task will be to recruit employees for temporary jobs abroad and to examine the competence drawbacks among students, and they will encourage other students to actively develop their career skills.
The project will allow full-time students on daily studies to have their work time adjusted to their classes, including in between classes. Meetings of the project teams will take place at the university or in designated classrooms. Students taking part in the programme will receive full support of the project and their internship supervisor, and will receive all necessary materials and equipment to aid them in their professional development.
BENEFITS OF TAKING PART IN THE PROJECT:
• Raising your practical skills and gathering experience in the field of marketing and PR. You will develop independence in performing selected tasks
• Benefiting from the OTTO experience in developing professional competence, which increases your chances on the job market
• Working with international businesses allows to create a professional network which enhances and facilitates professional development, and allows you to develop your foreign language skills
• Work in this project does not interfere with your university time and studying – the working hours are flexible and the work takes place at the university
• The content and form of the training and coaching sessions are adjusted to the needs of the Intern
• A survey of drawbacks in students competence and reaction to them – creating a new quality of services and education designed to respond to the requirements of the professional environment
• The opportunity to take fully paid internships abroad or the possibility of signing a full time job contract after the end of the programme
• A certificate and detailed reference letters at the end of the internship
a) participating in coaching and training sessions organized by the project,
b) performing the programme’s marketing strategy,
c) reporting team results to the Coordinator,
d) organizing training and coaching sessions, fairs, and promotional events at the university,
e) examining the competence drawbacks among the recruited team members and analysing survey results (with the aid of the Recruiters),
f) maintaining the project’s fanpage,
g) compiling promotional materials at the university (leaflets and posters),
h) increasing the quality of work in the Marketing Department,
i) creating solutions regarding the competence drawbacks among students (team work),
j) substantive cooperation with Marketing, IT, HR, and Legal department experts.